skoda fabia vrs sadly breaking for parts

jackoo

Front and rear bumper any chance?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

I have a front bumper but has some scuffs on bottom .. would look better with a qwik lik of paint .. 140

I cant make up my mind if the bumper front has gone yet or not, same goes for the streeing wheel.

If you could let me have pics of both that would be great.

Sorry, what colour is the bumper?

Cheers

I cant make up my mind if the bumper front has gone yet or not, same goes for the streeing wheel.

Cheers

hi sorry ime knew so don't realy know how to work this lol .. th bumper is magic black I have just listed on ebay . I also have sold the steering wheel but have another in good condition .. ur best off calling or txting me cheers 07739424923

you need to reply to your Pm's!

sorry mate ive just been bombarded with messaged lol .. they look in good condition mate  will be 30 posted cheers  txt me for faster reply 07739424923

Cheers

ring that number mate there both still available and have some pce on my fone if you want a pic cheers

interested in the alloy's, what size/style are they?

205 45 16 .. to be honets mate they could do with a refurb because they have lots of paint chips

Hi you mention blt bits? I need an injector for my blt. Do you know if the asz injectors work if you don't have a blt one? Pn I'm after is 038 130 079 FX

hi mate I think the asz will work but I think they send a wrong signal so it may confuse the ecu

205 45 16 .. to be honets mate they could do with a refurb because they have lots of paint chips

Don't spose you'd do me a massive favour and sell one? Long story short I'm after one 204/45/16 wheel as one of mine is bent and my car just failed it's MOT on it! 

Do you know what style they are? This link should help you out (http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/165865-are-these-fabia-atria-wheels/)

Don't spose you'd do me a massive favour and sell one? Long story short I'm after one 204/45/16 wheel as one of mine is bent and my car just failed it's MOT on it! 

Do you know what style they are? This link should help you out (http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/165865-are-these-fabia-atria-wheels/)

yn are mk1 vrs wheels mate nowt like these sorry

If it would fit and get me through my MOT then that'll probably do (assuming you're not asking the world for one :p )

the tyres arnt realy mint lol .. best thing to do if your close is come have a look lol will be 30 pound with tyre

Hi mate, after a passenger side foglight surround if in ok condition please? Could you PM me a price?

sent from my Galaxy Note 3