Another stage 2 advice question

Hi all, I have a mk1 vRS with 63k currently running a 'morebhp' stage 1 map. I'm in the process of collecting all the components in prep to go to stage 2.

I have ready to fit:

Fmic,

Sport cat, full stainless exhaust,

Forge 007p,

Cai.

H&R 25mm anti roll bars F&R,

LCR quick rack, hubs, wishbones, subframe.

I'm in the process of getting my hands on:

Sfs tip,

Sytec fuel pump

My question is, does anyone have anyone in the Northwest Manchester or near surrounding areas that they could recommend to go stage 2 with? I've read a load of build threads from guys further down the country and 2 places seem to stand out to be the favoured guys to go to but it's a fair old journey down.

Also, what should I expect to be paying for a stage 2 map/rolling road set up/support?

I have found in the history of my car in this forum that when the car had been mapped at 'morebhp' in Stoke, the previous owner at the time had a decat and blueflame exhaust, he had a rolling road print out done showing 223.8bhp. When my sister bought the car (I have since bought it from her) I traced him through brisky and he emailed me a scan of the print out but I can't find it anywhere. That seems to be a fairly reasonable figure for just a generic stage 1, but I do appreciate that figures don't mean everything and it's all about how the power/torque is delivered.

Also, is it hugely noticeable to jump from stage 1 to stage 2?

Many thanks for any advice provided!

Awesome gti one of the forum sponsors is in Manchester.

Cheers Mate, we had my dad's vrs revo1 done there a couple of years back but was hoping to have the sai code mapped out at the same time which revolution can't do.

Rick at Unicorn Motorsport in Stockport, gets good reviews off the Audi peeps, not heard of many from here using him.

I'll deffo give them a shout and chat to them as like you said they are raved about on the TT forum, I'd not heard of them. Cheers for that.

Have a look at tunk's build thread he used a guy in blackburn. Depending where you are in manchester it might not be to far away, theres awesome GTI like already mentioned

Cool, I'll grab a read of tunks build thread this evening. I'm loving reading through other people's build threads, so much invaluable information and ideas!

Get a diff before stage 2. You will thank me once you have done it.

I was reading your build thread yesterday that you posted on the 'choices choices' thread and I absolutely love that car! And yes I started googling for diff's. It's something I'd love but what costs are involved?

I was reading your build thread yesterday that you posted on the 'choices choices' thread and I absolutely love that car! And yes I started googling for diff's. It's something I'd love but what costs are involved?

£1500 ish for new diff and bolts,clutch and flywheel. Is it worth it ? Hell yes !

just had new box installed with quaife and id recommend anyone to put diff in 1st before u add power the standard diffs are rivited in and are prone to ****e them self lol im soon to go stage 2 need to do engine simplification mod and let clive (cn tuning) work his magic and then on to stage 3  bbt hybrid cant wait