BBS Speedlines 19's Genuine....

Zuhayb

Selling my wheels as I've bought new set of wheels to go on my car. They are 19X9j, ET33, 5X112 PCD, all wheels are straight and in very good condition. They come with 225/35/19 tyres all have enough tread on them. 

Price: £850 ONO

Please call or text me on 07768866169 as I'm hardly on this forum. 

13805731935_a724657d32_b.jpg
IMG_2612 by zuhaybraja, on Flickr

Pics on request...

Wheels are still on sale, need them gone asap as have no space and need money to pay towards my new wheels. Can sell them with or without tyres at  a reasonable price. 

I've advertised the car everywhere accept Edition38, as I have to have 200 posts to sell anything on that forum. I'm willing to split tyres and rims on a reasonable price. Front tyres are Dunlop Sportmaxx with 5.5mm of tread, rear tyres are budget (came with car) Primewall PZ-900 they have 6.5mm of tread. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very good prive for these, if I hadn't had bought the xtreme's I would have been interested but I dont think the other half would accept set number 5!

• Like 1