Flex XC3401 VRG Deal - may be of interest....

samuir1974

I have been looking out for deals on the rotary front... and see this has appeared!

Thought to share - incase anyone else is looking at the Flex options as an upgrade.

Free Bottle of Britemax AIO as well; and Flex comes with 2yr warranty   :thumbup:

http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/shop/flex-xc3401-vrg-positive-drive-orbital-polisher-special-offer.html

flex-xc-340-vrg-aiomax.jpg

Good point mate - apologies for the confusion on Rotary vs DA.

In my haste to cut and paste the link i over simplified the description.

Still - point remains...... BARGAIN! Thanks for AD link too.  :thumbup:

Would you have any thoughts on this one for a beginner? http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polishing-machines/das-6-pro-dual-action-polisher/das-6-pro-dual-action-polisher/prod_673.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect - in fact, just got one of these a few weeks back, for a colleague at work who has started detailing his pride and joy!  :thumbup:

He loves it and wished he had invested long ago....

Thanks. I will hint for my birthday! There is a code on detailing world to get it for £100.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=207877

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great - glad you found that discount.... i was just off looking for the latest deal!!  ;)

I think that the DW deal is one of the best on the go  :thumbup:

Failing that.... keep an eye on the Discount/Promotions Link:-

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/314498-detailing-promotions-discounts/

Speaking to a pro Detailer a few weeks ago...he states that the use of rotary machine polishers is getting less with the advent of more powerful DA machines. He no longer uses a rotary at all...he uses a Rupes Bigfoot DA....but they are expensive

Speaking to a pro Detailer a few weeks ago...he states that the use of rotary machine polishers is getting less with the advent of more powerful DA machines. He no longer uses a rotary at all...he uses a Rupes Bigfoot DA....but they are expensive

Yup, exactly this, lot of investment being done by chinese copycats to produce Flexes and long throw DA's like the Rupes, some with remarkably good quality by the look of things.

I expect to see a couple of new brands launch their own version before Christmas this year.

• Like 1

This is good to hear Mark... especially if it reduces the price delta from Amateur to Pro type range.

It is one to watch.... as we have seen, especially in my sector (electronics) - copying is one thing and very easily done;

BUT I think designing in and constructing the robust reliable quality of the mainstream vendors, will be key to their success....

• Like 1

This is good to hear Mark... especially if it reduces the price delta from Amateur to Pro type range.

It is one to watch.... as we have seen, especially in my sector (electronics) - copying is one thing and very easily done;

BUT I think designing in and constructing the robust reliable quality of the mainstream vendors, will be key to their success....

We are talking about the companies that produce items like the DAS6 and DAS6 Pro.

I have faith these will soon become staples of the UK detailing scene.

We are talking about the companies that produce items like the DAS6 and DAS6 Pro.

I have faith these will soon become staples of the UK detailing scene.

OK sure - that's fine. Your initial comment was a bit more vague that's all.

Obviously, from my perspective, once bitten twice shy!!!!

I'll try to have more faith brother.....  :peek:  :giggle:  ;)

• Like 1

That's the one, more of a Rupes Bigfoot copy than a Flex.

Yes - i would say so - they look great. Nice sensibly placed controls etc.

So when will we see these launch....and how much?!?  :yes:

Flex is a good machine but when I looked a few years ago it was a little limited in backing plate sizes etc and hence pad choice IIRC. I ended up sticking with the rotary for ease but something like the Flex would make a good choice if the prices are lower now and people dont have the time or inclination to put the hours in to learn correct use of a rotary. Those DAS machines are great for those looking to get into paint correction but can be hard work on hard paints or severely swirled paints. They are safe and easy though if you can stand the vibrations from extended use. So much easier now they are 240v and dont need transformers.