*SOLD* Helix Autosport Clutch and SMF with Brand New Friction disc for Fabia VRS *SOLD*

Greetings,

I have for sale a Helix Autosport uprated clutch and single mass flywheel set up for MK1 Fabia VRS 1.9TDi. Included is the flywheel, cover plate and a brand new, yes brand new friction disc. (£176 they are)

Also included are all the necessary bolts to enable this to be fitted to your car. This clutch is what you want if you're looking for something to cope with big power.

The kit is in excellent condition and obviously the friction disc is perfect.

To buy this complete kit brand new off the shelf is nearly £1000  by the time the VAT is added.

I would like just £500 collected or £520 posted which I think is a very fair price considering you're basically getting a new clutch with that brand new friction disc in there. As such the price is firm.  Offers will be ignored. Also, money talks, no dibs til pay day malarky.

Pictures:

DSCF8249_zpscf2a8268.jpg

DSCF8250_zps369e0f80.jpg

DSCF8258_zps4a7c64e3.jpg

DSCF8253_zps7e15639f.jpg

DSCF8251_zps25970b40.jpg

DSCF8260_zpsd986acac.jpg

DSCF8254_zps7eff1cd4.jpg

DSCF8255_zps31ca1ac4.jpg

Any questions, please ask. Item located in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire

Cheers

I need this in my life and could be up on Saturday, but having issues buying a clutch that has done xx miles if I'm honest?

Don't want to put it on and it fail :think:

I'm not around this Saturday, going to be marshalling on a rally form 6am until gone midnight. Sunday is good though. You're more than welcome to come and have a look and make you're own conclusions but bare in mind when I say the price on this is firm, it's firm.

Cheers.

I'm tempted by this, no rough idea of the mileage that the pressure plate has covered at all?

I'm tempted by this, no rough idea of the mileage that the pressure plate has covered at all?

Couldn't say for sure. All I know is I did 9000 miles with it and when I removed it the original friction plate was about half worn compared to the brand new one so I don't reckon it's done mega mileage. Certainly all looks ok.

• Like 1

is this the one that was on ebay yesterday for 350

It was on ebay at £350 with the old friction disc. I took it off ebay and got the new disc as I was starting to loose patience with rediculous offers. One joker even had the audacity to offer me £100 for it!

yes there are some real muppets around mate .. ime rely interested ime just deciding whether or not to carry on building my car or not cheers will let you know asap

This seems good value! I payed about the same for a second hand one. Don't think the pressure plate or flywheel can wear out, cg motorsport skimmed mine for £50 and checked it over they are very helpful!

• Like 1

This seems good value! I payed about the same for a second hand one. Don't think the pressure plate or flywheel can wear out, cg motorsport skimmed mine for £50 and checked it over they are very helpful!

Indeed, I think it is very good value. I paid this much for it with a part worn friction disc so whoever buys it is getting a better deal than I did. It's priced to sell but it won't be given away.