Citigo Monte Carlo is ready for configration on Skoda UK

saurabhdutt

It worked fine the other day but on my computer it's now immediately stating that the Smoker's Pack isn't compatible but it can't be added or removed?

It worked fine the other day but on my computer it's now immediately stating that the Smoker's Pack isn't compatible but it can't be added or removed?

That's it, thought it was my PC and Firefox

I'm using Windows 8.1 and FireFox too but when you mentioned it above, I tried Internet Explorer and it was exactly the same.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems to be working correctly again for the 5-door.

However there is now a strange anomaly when trying to configure a 5-door Elegance instead. An upgrade from the standard set of 4x 14" Apus alloy wheels to 4x 15" black Auriga alloy wheel costs £660(!!!) with no mention of a spare wheel.  To add insult to injury these black wheels can then be upgraded to 4x 15" silver Auriga alloy wheels (including a steel spare) for a further £190!  Choose nearly all the options (inc 2 year extended warranty but excluding servicing) and the Citigo Elegance becomes a £13,090 car.  Get a grip Skoda UK!! :clap:

14346760726_e6f8b774e4_b.jpg

Edited by JimmyR

That's mad, I've just bought a brand new set of Black Aurigas for £400 from Skoda, so say £640 when tyres are factored in, which is still less than adding them as an option even though I've obviously got a full set of spare wheels as well.