Fabia MK1 Front Disc Brake Upgrade (312 mm) SOLD

korban

For Sale a Set of Callipers, Carriers, Disc's and Pads to upgrade from standard Fabia VRS Brakes

gallery_47316_1393_1483133.jpg

gallery_47316_1393_873272.jpg

gallery_47316_1393_713003.jpg

gallery_47316_1393_682528.jpg

The Callipers were purchase second hand  in Jul 2011 off EBay and were a re manufactured part  and have covered about 30,000 miles.

The Disc (Pagid) and Pads (EBC Yellow Stuff) were purchased April last year and have covered about 14,000 miles.

There is a very (and I mean very) slight lip on the disc which I have tried to show in the second photo and as you can see there is plenty of meat left on the Pads.

Callipers could do with a touch up here and there or could be re-painted a different colour.

Or you could just fit them straight on, as they don't look that bad on the car as is.

Looking for £180 Posted

Karl   :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

i can offer £140 posted mate.

i'm after the 312 setup for my fabia, although i'm in no rush as the car is off the road awaiting a load of other upgrades. otherwise i'll get the off ebay over the next few months.

cheers

Fair enough if you want a cheap set up look here http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/321990-312mm-front-brakes-vrs-fabia-upgrade/

these will do you if you just want to put 312 on. 

If you were to buy new disc and pads the same as the ones I'm selling with the callipers it would cost you an additional £120 (Pads £70 discs £30)

I know mine are not cheap but they are good quality and were bought for track/fast road use and are low mileage.

Karl

• Like 1

I can't believe these are still here. If I hadn't of got a set before these came up I would have had them off you when I got the rears.

I got a refurbed and not amazingly painted set off ebay for £169 for just the calipers so this is a really good deal.

Hold out Karl as they will sell.

• Like 2

Hi guys just new too this forum so hello from Scotland I have a set of 312mm discs and the callipers fitted too my fabia and wat a difference the braking is awsome this is a good deal that's for sale someone snap them up :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk