Bolero Head Unit

MEDIX999

For sale I have a Bolero head unit as removed from my 59 plate Octavia vRS but I believe will fit many other models.

Only reason for sale is that I have upgraded to a Columbus.

The unit is in excellent condition and the screen is scratch/mark free.

I do not have the code but I am told by Skoda once installed they can plug it in and acquire it.

Looking for £150 posted to your door or happy to meet anyone close to Norwich or Lincoln as I regularly travel between the two.

Any questions please ask.

IMG_1290_zps990d1e4b.jpg

IMG_1290_zps990d1e4b.jpg

IMG_1292_zps2ef06eae.jpg

I was charged £25 for a code 2 yrs ago!

Had to have the head unit fitted to the original vehicle to be able to get it..,

I know policy has changed a bit, but not sure that you can get a code with it fitted to any vehicle or indeed if the dealer will give it to you (as opposed to programming it into the car).

If the unit does need re-fitting to the original car to obtain the code I'm quite happy to do so and will include the code for the asking price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you had any luck finding the code? - if so then I'm interested. I'm sure it's been mentioned before - but does anyone know if it needs a different trim piece to the standard stream unit that I already have in my car (pre fl octavia vrs with climatronic)?