Bye bye Rapid

I've decided to sell my Rapid and downsize.

It's been a great car and couldn't fault it.

I got looking at a little Citigo and just ordered the Monte Carlo version.

Not sure how long I'm going to have to wait but they seem to think 6-12 weeks so we will see :)

Hey good luck with it dude, always liked the Citigo and the Monte Carlo version looks great, I ordered a fabia Monte Carlo when the first came out in 2011 put the order in on January that year wasn't ready for pick up till May, was very annoyed it took so long but was worth the wait, changed it this year in February because I needed the extra room but didn't want to spend the money on a octavia and I wanted something new, love my new rapid sport, it's the closest thing to a rapid Monte Carlo if they brought a rapid Monte Carlo version out would change in a heart beat lol

I'm glad everyone seems pleased with the Rapid Sport - I'm getting mine on Saturday, subject to the transporter delivering it to the dealer tomorrow and no last minute hiccoughs!   It's reassuring to think I have made the right choice.

Good choice with the Rapid sport :) Not sure if they will do a rapid monte carlo version or not.

They are doing a Spaceback Monte Carlo very soon....

Sent using my right thumb

I've decided to sell my Rapid and downsize.

It's been a great car and couldn't fault it.

I got looking at a little Citigo and just ordered the Monte Carlo version.

Not sure how long I'm going to have to wait but they seem to think 6-12 weeks so we will see :)

I was quoted 5/6 MONTHS delivery on a Citigo Monte Carlo!!!

love my new rapid sport, it's the closest thing to a rapid Monte Carlo if they brought a rapid Monte Carlo version out would change in a heart beat lol

If they brought a Rapid Monte Carlo out it'd be pretty much the same car, with a different name.

Last Thurs after a 24hr test drive I was surprised to say the least they're either v popular or being built very slow!!!

I've been told today that the monte will be here end of July beginning of August