Headlight lens / cover replacement question (Xenon)

I have a pre FL octy with Xenons, the car park i park in has been dripping concrete stuff on the front of the car, paint seems ok but there looks to be a protective coating on the headlight and it seems to of broken it down and has a patch where its sort of flaked off.

How easy are they to replace, can the fronts of normal headlight (non xenon) be used or do they come as one unit?

Not happy  :thumbdown:

That's what you need, you already have the bulb and ballast so you just need the xenon headlight.

Note it is a pattern part, not genuine...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skoda-Octavia-Headlight-Headlamp-LAMP-NEW-Patttern-PASSENGER-LEFT-XENON-2004-On-/161339889482?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item25909b574a#ht_63wt_1275

So far i have been to reception and asked who i need to speak to, iv been given an email for the manager and have sent an email explaining the situation and what damage has been caused. I haven't heard anything yet so need to follow it up, but was just looking at options to give them an idea on what it would cost to fix.

The problem is its not really major damage and you can barely see it, its easier to feel it if that makes sense? you can just about see it but i would imagine they will say it looks ok.

It doesn't matter how easy you can see it, it will only get worse and then a good chance the car will fail an mot because of it. if the flaking causes any problems with the beam pattern. 

Good point, i will use that in my argument.

I have given up the space (well got a months notice left on it) due to high costs and the damage its causing.....

But will continue to try and get it sorted.