Eeny meeny miny mo..

Neil.R

After finding out that a Citigo Monte Carlo to the spec I wanted i.e. with convenience pack would be 5/6 months before delivery I decided to go for a 75ps Elegance & was offered a red one with no extras, a red one with summer pack, or silver leaf with convenience pack, or a Night Blue with convenience pack but I still fancy & Monte but the wait is to long?

I was torn a little too but decided it had to be a Monte Carlo otherwise I would of just ended up regretting it.

Thing is by the time I had added the extras I wanted there wasn't a great difference in the overall price.

• Like 1

Silver Leaf does look very nice but, if you don't need the cruise control, the dark tinted rear windows and roof of the summer pack look great with red. Bonus is the heated seats and mirrors. Do they all have the standard wheels?

Only my opinion

A better choice would be the Silver Leaf 75ps Elegance, seems more for your money.

I didn't realise but according to the configurator the Monte is only available in the 60ps, no option of DSG or even the Greentech.

I would try and get the entertainment pack and a spare wheel if nothing else, well worth the extra.