Spanner appeared saying oil change 9300 miles

Hi,

This appeared on dash this morning, car is 8 months old with 8600 miles on clock, anyone else had it?

IF so did you ignore till 10,000 interval or did you go in early for service. Sure I had the same thing on Fabia Vrs a couple of years ago, something to do with the factory setting or conversion, but for the life of me cvannot remember what I did......

Might ring the stealer anyway as the service is free......

Thanks

Dave

Hi,

This appeared on dash this morning, car is 8 months old with 8600 miles on clock, anyone else had it?

IF so did you ignore till 10,000 interval or did you go in early for service. Sure I had the same thing on Fabia Vrs a couple of years ago, something to do with the factory setting or conversion, but for the life of me cvannot remember what I did......

Might ring the stealer anyway as the service is free......

Thanks

Dave

If your car is set to fixed servicing, 9300 miles is when it's due.   15000km equals 9300 miles (well 9375 actually)....

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply, guess that answers the question.

Yes it is on fixed rather than variable, they said it was part of the plan with the 3 year fixed services.

I will get it booked in then,

Cheers

Dave

I just ignored mine and took it in at 10k as that's the UK service interval according to all the paperwork and my free servicing agreement.

And in any case you I seem to recall they give you 1000 mile leeway so I certainly wouldn't be rushing to get it done early...