The West Meon Hut #17

I'm glad to see by the 5th post on here the tone of conversation has been lowered to a suitable level !

At least its a starting point..............

Nah, that's just Sam :)

Count me in, hopefully the weather allows the roof to be down.

Here she is... Mileage is actually 13k and whoever buys will be owner number 4!

http://www.magnamazda.co.uk/app/results.asp?PMaction=product_view_details&RecordID=6137&Title=12/62_Skoda_Fabia_1.4TSi_VRS_DSG_5dr_*11K_MILES*

So in the MX5 this time ?! Can me and Si book our haircuts ;)

Might not be in the same car though :-(

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/321198-tomoctas-skoda-octavia/

Sad times Tom. :(

• Like 1

Ummm not one to question that figure, but as an auto paint technician for nearly 20 years were the hell did they come up with £3k for that scratch!!!!!!

If your pic you posted is all the damage (bumper,wing,bonnet,headlight,poss inner flitch plate) thats around £1k max all day long.

Supposedly all the underpinnings have been done in as well, an engine management light has come on (which wasn't on before) and it all needs to be "blended in".

Tbh, I'd prefer a write off....as long as they give me close to what I think is reasonable - £4-4.5k

Well if the chassis rail has gone then maybe, but looking at how light the damage is i would find that questionable :dull:

As for Write-off, youll be lucky to see a price close to Trade-in Value on your car ( Do an online check by Reg Number )

Hop you get the outcome you're looking for.... :|

Supposedly all the underpinnings have been done in as well, an engine management light has come on (which wasn't on before) and it all needs to be "blended in".

Tbh, I'd prefer a write off....as long as they give me close to what I think is reasonable - £4-4.5k

Will it be written off then as 3k I assume doesn't include labour so once that's added on it's not far from the figure you suggest you'd be happy with.

Hope it does all get sorted.