Trax - Silverstone 7/9/14 Brisky stand!

Woodsyy

Corley services is normally quite popular on the day of Trax! I tend to find it attracts all kinds if antics on the way there though so normally make my way there alone.

Yeah you do see some bonkers stuff on the way there sometimes (usually from the slowest cars :D). Do you think it's best to meet in 2 separate locations and go from there? -To avoid anyone having to drive past silverstone then back there.

Edited by mccarf

Hmmm so may need an even earlier start. I'll have a think and let you know

Let me know Charlie, I was planning on going this year (not on the stand) but we could drive up together? And if it's cheaper to go on stand then I might as well do that :)

• Like 2

Who's booking the stand? My missus will tag along with me aswell we are going on holiday next day so might stay over somewhere Sunday night after the show!

I've just re-read the thread are they chatting £16 just to take cars into the show? Or does that include entry aswell?

All the other times I've been on a stand in the shoe I've just bought 2 tickets and been given a stand pass. Bit greedy of them to charge to take car into the show if they are!

I've just re-read the thread are they chatting £16 just to take cars into the show? Or does that include entry aswell?

All the other times I've been on a stand in the shoe I've just bought 2 tickets and been given a stand pass. Bit greedy of them to charge to take car into the show if they are!

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/clubs/

Scroll down a little bit and you can see that the people passes (club entry tickets) cost £16 (which basically gets you entry). The vehicle passes are £0, but they only give out 1 vehicle pass per people pass booked. So it would JUST be £16 each.

I'd personally rather someone else do the actual organising and booking bit because I've never been on a stand before, so I lack experience. I'll do it if nobody else wants to.

I don't mind organising the stand etc if people trust me....

I think the person who pays in full would be the one who's sent all of the tickets then it's up to him / her to post them out to individuals.

Just been on the website myself and can see it's only £16 each including everything.. Only thing is I can't afford to buy everyones tickets then rely on people paying me on the day or whatever. Bit of a stupid system tbh. I will ring them tomorrow and let everyone know :)

Isn't the way this normally works that everyone pays the organiser x amount via paypal BEFORE he books the tickets, to protect the organiser from losing money from potential pull outs?