PD150

After recent new cam belt and pump 119k following replacement of dual mass flywheel, clutch and gearbox overhaul just over a year ago I have finally changed the PD130 to a PD150. Cost a fair chunk of money. Have to admit I have not done any of the work myself. I had the PD 130 mapped to 182 bhp when I bought the car a few years ago so you can perhaps guess why the money had to be spent later. Bearings were going in Turbo so I thought catch it before anything happens. Car is so sweet now its brilliant. Well have to get it remapped soon but still drives beautifully now with the uprated new turbo. So nice I simply can't believe it. Really happy all that work is over and the car is good for many more miles. Haven't been on this site for years. Head down really just getting on with it. But I can now vouch for these PD150s in the Fabia especially after a 183 bhp on an original PD130. End of bull****. Must also say constantly replacing the EGR (think that's the bloody name) has been a real pain over the year - the buggers. Very recently have 'trimmed' some of the pipe associated with that part of the exhaust system.

• 3 weeks later...