Wanting a vrs

Hi,

I'm in need of a a second car and seriously tempted with a octavia vrs owned a mk4 anniversary golf before so know the engine etc.

Just struggling to find any, did have one lined up but the seller has sold it to someone else gutting.

Anyway what should I be looking at spending my budget is £1750 but lower the better.

Wanting something sub 90k with history.

And not yellow, black or silver the preferred colour choice.

Is the achievable do you reckon? I'm hunting daily on all the usual for sale sites etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may struggle to get one with less than 90k mainly due to the age of the cars, but as has been said, a full history you know it should be a good one. Mine was a one owner from new with 119k, fsh and had never wanted for anything. Paid £1650 for it a year ago exactly. Mines silver, would have preferred red...had black car previously and wouldn't do it again in a hurry!! Got so hot in summer and looks dirty straight away! Anyway, get one. 

Chrisw4266 is selling his silver octy vrs message him for more details!

Just found it in the for sale page and it's sold.

Anyone else would like to find one and collect Saturday :D

I bought my 02 vrs for £1675 with full service history and 83k. mint car although it did need cambelt and clutch, oh and iv spent 2 and a half grand on it in 3 months, not bad considering I wasn't going to mod it lol.