B&M shortshifter fitted

• 2 months later...

The issue with that GB was that they were coming from abroad and Lloyd had issues with customs etc.

Both the bits needed are available in the UK from Awesome GTI and PSI tuning :)

Very good they are too, well worth the money doing both sets of shifter bushes. You loose the sloppy magic wand style shift lol.

Can't decide on the B&M as I don't want to change the gear knob ohh errr lol.

May have a feel of yours Charlie in your car, when I next see you :)

Edited by redcupraboy
  • Like 1

No problems Lee.

Dan forgot to feel my knob at castle Combe too :D

I just contacted awesome about a group buy on the selector bushes, but there isn't any margin for them to arrange a gb unfortunately

• Like 1

I just contacted awesome about a group buy on the selector bushes, but there isn't any margin for them to arrange a gb unfortunately

Thanks. That's a shame about the group buy. Deffo getting some payday though.

• Like 1

No problems Lee.

Dan forgot to feel my knob at castle Combe too :D

have awesome ever done anything for this forum or are they just here to promote? I've never seen them do anything or offer any discount for members or do they?

Is this what is be wanting to buy ?

http://www.psituning.com/product.php/22748/shifter_bracket_bushing_kit___02a_02j_02m_02q

Edited by tommccabevRS

Yes that's what you need.

Awesome pay to be sponsors of the site, so they are free to promote what they sell.

If you contact them they may be able to work out a deal, but I'm sure they wouldn't actively promote huge discounts on an open forum as anyone could try to gain from it

Yes that's what you need.

Awesome pay to be sponsors of the site, so they are free to promote what they sell.

If you contact them they may be able to work out a deal, but I'm sure they wouldn't actively promote huge discounts on an open forum as anyone could try to gain from it

ah I see, wasn't having a dig at them just seen a few sponsors put group buys and discounts up and never seen them do anything that's all :p no offence intended haha
  • Like 1