Uniroyal Rainsport 3 Tyres

Evening!

I've just bought some Uniroyal Rainsport 3 tyres for my wifes 2.0 tdi Seat Altea XL and just wanted to know if they are any good. They were less than £110 for two delivered so I thought I'd give them a try. Does anyone have any experience with them?

The tyres size is 205/55/16 91V.

I just fitted 2 Rainsport 3's on the front of my Octavia VRS to replace Rainsport 2's. They seem pretty good although the sidewalls are a bit soft and you can feel the car move around a bit when cornering hard. Didn't get a huge mileage from the 2's but was pleased with general all round performance so thought I'd stick with Uniroyals.

I just fitted 2 Rainsport 3's on the front of my Octavia VRS to replace Rainsport 2's. They seem pretty good although the sidewalls are a bit soft and you can feel the car move around a bit when cornering hard. Didn't get a huge mileage from the 2's but was pleased with general all round performance so thought I'd stick with Uniroyals.

Ye that's what I was thinking when I carried them around to my back garden, I thought the side walls were very soft and flimsy. Don't get me wrong my wife is no racing driver so she will not be throwing the car into any bends with our two kids on board, I just hope they are not too sloppy!

Edited by billywhiz040480

I had some fitted to my Mums car a couple of months back in 225/45R17 flavour (the car used to be mine and I've had ridiculous amounts of wheels/tyres on) I found them really good in the wet and on roads which typically felt greasy. Much better traction in the wet than most budgets get in the dry tbh. I can't comment in the dry as I only drove the car a few times since they were fitted and it was always wet. Felt comfortable enough although I used to run 18s and 19s on said car so might not be the best comparison in that respect. Wear wise I cant really comment as they haven't been on long enough.

I would go as far as to say they will most likely be my next tyre purchase on my own car when the time comes.