Mk2 vrs AKA Vader

• 3 weeks later...

A little update got my forge filter fitted and orded some team heko windflectors, has anyone fitted the paddle shift extentions as I keep looking at them on the bay

image-23.jpg

After another clean

image-24.jpg

Sorry about the photo quality

I've got paddle extensions fitted, very worthy mod I must say! Not only do they look better and make the paddles easier to reach and use when hustling the car along, but they make me feel like I'm in a GT3 race car! 4ajudyha.jpg

With regards to the intake, I'd be wary of the affect it's having to your engine, that particular one has been proven to reduce power output on the dyno.

• Like 1

I've got paddle extensions fitted, very worthy mod I must say! Not only do they look better and make the paddles easier to reach and use when hustling the car along, but they make me feel like I'm in a GT3 race car! 4ajudyha.jpg

With regards to the intake, I'd be wary of the affect it's having to your engine, that particular one has been proven to reduce power output on the dyno.

I have the exact same paddles.dunno about you ally but using the top half just bends the paddle but doesn't select the gear

Once you're used to using the bottom half though it's all good. :)

I have the exact same paddles.dunno about you ally but using the top half just bends the paddle but doesn't select the gear

Once you're used to using the bottom half though it's all good. :)

Are they just plastic with a carbon wrap then?

Somebody needs to make stronger ones by the sounds of it!

Hi

I've just ordered the Rtech ones from the US.  Principally because they were advertised as fitting the Fabia 2 2007 onwards but they also looked pretty solid.

Hope they work out fine.

A little update got my forge filter fitted and orded some team heko windflectors, has anyone fitted the paddle shift extentions as I keep looking at them on the bay

image-23.jpg

You might find your car not running as well with the forge intake on. Seems to restrict performance more than the stock set up. Just my experience with that intake :)

Maybe if you look at it that way. I look at my insurance separately to what gains I get from the modification. I mod my car how I want it and insure it to suit.

The ITG is a great piece of kit, proven gains on a stock engine speak for themselves. If you are planning to go to stage 1 power then it's a must IMO. Not only is power increased, but throttle pickup is quickened too.

If we all looked at £/BHP then we just wouldn't touch our cars!!

• Like 1