Thinking Of Buying - Advice (NOW BOUGHT) + (Bits 'N' Bobs)

FUBAR

Car now has new oil / oil filter / air filter / fuel filter & cabin filter (+service reset). 

Bump strips update.

Before/during/after pics from heat gun as recommended.

Octy%2520OSFL.jpg

Rear%2520OS.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

During

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

All%2520Grey.jpg

Part%2520Grey.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Much fresher looking now, cheers for the advice guys :D

Also swapped out stereo for same model I had in the ZT+ earlier in the year, found one on ebay for cheap :D 

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Extra 12v sockets installed and my Mobius cameras front and back. 3x 12v sockets in front and 2x 12v sockets in boot. What a pain in the hole having to remove lower dash on drivers side in comparison to the easy access in the Mk2's for getting to an earthing point. 

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Holy moly, how many things do you need to be charging at the same time for tha amount of socket??

theres more in your car than my kitchen!! :)

lololol

The triple in the front is an old one I had lying around when I first did the same thing for my 2011 Octy vRS and has followed in the ZT+ and 530D since, so keeping the tradition of it going :D.  It is handy thought as due to location I can plug satnav etc into it or my phone to charge and not have wires on show. Boot ones are one for the rear camera and as it's a single socket that I bought that came in a pair I fire both in so I have one to use for the likes of a coolbox etc.

• 2 months later...

What stereo is that? That little iPod tray thing is very smart!

It's the Sony DSX S100

here is the same model of radio in my ZT+, I sold that with the car so bought another on on ebay when I got the OCty. There is a newer one the DSX S300 I think with BT aswell but its a lot more expensive. I paid like £35 for first one and £30 delivered for 2nd of these ones and its great. You cna plug any USB device into it basically inc mobiles and memory sticks and even 2.5" portable hard drive and have a bit library of music.