Headlamp switch

OK, another strange request from me Lol 

Has anyone got a picture of the headlamp switch illuminated at night in there Superb... I want to check to see if mine is illuminated as it should.... when the switch is in the "auto" position, the "auto" is illuminated, as is the side light symbol, but the main headlamp, furthest to the right seems very dim compared to the others.. 

Is this correct?

1400 miles, been out in her again today.... sooooooooo happy.... MUST stop smiling when I drive her... .Lol 

Stu

Ignore me..... just been out now its a bit darker in the garage... they do all illuminate the same, just the "auto" and "side light" are brighter :) all good again Lol 

• Like 1

Glad it's not just me who thought this. :)

Wonder what the reasoning is behind just the auto and sidelight ones being brighter than the headlight position???

Cheers

Dave.

• Like 1

When the mains are on you have an indication light on above the maxidot, in green. My guess is they didnt see the need for 2 times an indication.

And yes it bugs me too! :-)

Edited by Too Tall
  • Like 1