256mm rear brake set up

mattvrs1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm not being funny here!

I had a set of "calipers" in the sale section a couple of weeks ago for £40!

Guy PM's me saying "I'll have it for £40 if its a full set up with discs and pads!

ER....it's just CALIPERS! Duh....LOL

I mean as if you're getting a full setup for £40...?

No offence but the ad isn't exactly great. The title states 256mm rear setup and then the first post just says calipers and carriers good working order, so you can see the confusion.

Admittedly, i would look for the word full between rear brake and setup to know that it should include discs and pads, and the pricing is also an indicator, but i can see why some people are questioning whether there are discs and pads included or not. It didn't need the slating, just a simple no, pads and discs aren't included or a better opening post in the advert would have avoided any questioning.

• Like 2

Funny, because when I bought my 312's the ad didn't state discs or pads. And they actually came with nearly new discs and pads.

So not a stupid question really is it.

You also had no reason to post here. No interest in the item for sale. Just wanted to up your post count it seems. Congratulations.

• Like 1