LG G3

EyghonUK

Turns out my LG G3 is NOT compatible with the car after all. Since I took the Z2 back (because it didn't have rSAP) I have been having a problem with G3 in Premium Mode, it connects but every couple of minutes it would lose the connection and reconnect, sometimes it would remain connected for several minutes, other times no more than a few seconds, it seems to work better in HFP mode, I get an occasional glitch and now and then I have to connect manually when I first get in the car and obviously the SMS function is no longer available but I'll have to live it for now :(

I have been on to Skoda again, she went away and checked with their Tech dept. came back and said it wasn't compatible. I'm hoping it will be with a future software update or is down to the BT Module?

Does the Connection have any bearing on this, I know the car is only 2G, 3G capable, my phone is currently set to 4G, dropping the preferred Network mode down to 2G\3G won't have any bearing on the actual BT connection to the car will it?

Regards

Craig

Edited by EyghonUK

I wouldn't think having it set to 4G would make a difference, the phone will probably be on 3G and even 2G a decent percentage of the time anyway. Unless of course you 4G coverage is amazing.