Hellshine The Abyss wax

Dinski

Will do thanks.

Rapid revenge is good though chris I think you will really like it.

Do you think it's worth while looking into the Spray abyss? Or do you think it's just the same product and pointless?

I've got a sample pot of this coming, looking forward to trying it on the octy when I give it a pre winter detail. It really does look good!

You won't be disappointed Jules. it does like a perfectly clean bit of paintwork to sit on though, so take time on your prep.

• Like 1

My sample pot arrived this morning. Guess what I am doing this Afternoon.

Tony

Great stuff! Enjoy.

I hope you get the results you want.

Hi Dinski I have just finished doing both the Yeti and the Wife,s Corsa. I must admit the results are amazing, stuck to the 10 minute rule and it really was a worth while effort.I must admit both the colour and texture is very similar to Polish Angel Master sealant, very similar price as well.

I have very nearly got a Yeti bonnet as shinny as your,s now, which is what I wanted to achieve. Mind me asking as you are more prolific at detailing than me, did you hand polish it or use a machine to finish the Yeti?

Tony

Edited by manxskoda

Hi Dinski I have just finished doing both the Yeti and the Wife,s Corsa. I must admit the results are amazing, stuck to the 10 minute rule and it really was a worth while effort.I must admit both the colour and texture is very similar to Polish Angel Master sealant, very similar price as well.

I have very nearly got a Yeti bonnet as shinny as your,s now, which is what I wanted to achieve. Mind me asking as you are more prolific at detailing than me, did you hand polish it or use a machine to finish the Yeti?

Tony

I did that by hand, but i had machined it before hand.

Thanks for the kind words but I'm as amateur as you are.

Looking forward to seeing your pics Tony.

Glad you achieved what you set out too though.

• Like 1

Very nice Carl - looks awesome! :thumbup:

Thanks ste, I took another one not too long ago before the sun went down.

The car almost looks black, so glad I picked this colour.

20140922_191536.jpg

• Like 1

Spent a good 5 hours on the wife's yeti today, it hadn't been done for a few week.

So I snowfoamed the car using valet pro ph neutral.

Then used hellshine abyss directly on to the paintwork.

Used mint rims auto finesse on the alloys and revive tyre dressing from mainze.

Also I gave it a spritz of blue moon Nano seal qd from mainze.

All in all I'm pleased with it.

20140923_124503.jpg

20140923_123944.jpg

20140923_123936.jpg

20140923_121801.jpg

20140923_124015.jpg

I can't get enough of Hellshine abyss, it's most definitely my favorite wax

Certainly doing a bit of promotion on behalf of Autobrite Carl, motors looking very nice.  Didnt you apply a Lsp to your missus car not a month ago, or am I getting mixed up?  (actually could have been a qd thread)

Certainly doing a bit of promotion on behalf of Autobrite Carl, motors looking very nice.  Didnt you apply a Lsp to your missus car not a month ago, or am I getting mixed up?  (actually could have been a qd thread)

This is his Wifes car in Post #47