Hellshine The Abyss wax

Dinski

This is part of the roof of my car applied with Hellshine Abyss from last week....

....after a big wash today..

...It then rained badly before I had finished

2014-11-17191044_zpsfe900773.jpg

That's quality Chris, I want to get out there and do more abyss work :) it's adictive.

Looks great Chris! Missed out on the Abyss in the sale! Will be keeping my eyes peeled! Rave reviews by the looks of things.

You haven't missed out, it's still in the sale, I promise I haven't bought it all yet!

Here it is

http://www.autobritedirect.co.uk/index.php/sale-items/the-abyss-new-hellshine-range.html

The liquid version is great, no real difference to the wax really, but given the choice I'd take the wax over the spray just for the enjoyment of waxing.

The spray is much quicker to work with thiugh admitted.

You will not be disappointed Ade...Honest!!

Well I hope not LOL. Thing is I only did my winter detail a few weeks ago and I have trouble resisting a bargain so do I strip the jetseal off and try some hellshine or pace the garage for 5 months.......

Well I hope not LOL. Thing is I only did my winter detail a few weeks ago and I have trouble resisting a bargain so do I strip the jetseal off and try some hellshine or pace the garage for 5 months.......

Easiest question ever... Strip it!!! Bring on the hellshine!

Easiest question ever... Strip it!!! Bring on the hellshine!

Get it off. Off. Off. Off

Buy. Buy. Buy

Ok ok I get the message..... if the weather is suitable and it gets here in time it could be a busy day off on Thursday. It shouldn't need ironx and tardis all over as I've not long done it. I have a choice of Farecla paint restorer or lime prime light I could use with my megs 220 and a yellow pad? or AG high dev cleaner by hand. Will one of those be enough to get it prepped and if so which one would be best?

Ok ok I get the message..... if the weather is suitable and it gets here in time it could be a busy day off on Thursday. It shouldn't need ironx and tardis all over as I've not long done it. I have a choice of Farecla paint restorer or lime prime light I could use with my megs 220 and a yellow pad? or AG high dev cleaner by hand. Will one of those be enough to get it prepped and if so which one would be best?

I'd go with the lime prime ;)

Bought a tub in the sale and haven't even tried my test pot yet I've been so busy. Really need to get on it and do a full paint correction on the wifes roadster. I must stop slacking lol

Yes...No excuse..LOL

Be interesting to read your thoughts on this too when you use it

• Like 1

I really need to order a new small pad as my orange hexalogic one is about spent. Could do with a bit more polish too as my menzerna is almost out. Will have a ganders this evening and hopefully order something for the weekend.

• Like 2

I really need to order a new small pad as my orange hexalogic one is about spent. Could do with a bit more polish too as my menzerna is almost out. Will have a ganders this evening and hopefully order something for the weekend.

Have you tried Hellshine yet jules?

I'm hoping to try some today weather dependent. I have to work on the drive as the garage is tiny and full of v8 bits and pieces. I also need to tidy my workshop as I have a lathe being delivered on Monday... Look at all these excuses ;-)

I'm hoping to try some today weather dependent. I have to work on the drive as the garage is tiny and full of v8 bits and pieces. I also need to tidy my workshop as I have a lathe being delivered on Monday... Look at all these excuses ;-)

All sounds fun. Can't believe your putting off the enjoyment of giving the abyss a go though.

Enjoy!