detailing waxes QD's for sale

Dinski

Was tempted by the Optishine for its simplicity. But reading up on 'detailing' decided a wax and BDS was the way to go for me. For now...

I would agree with you Karl.

• Like 1

Thanks.

That was meant to be BSD though. But I think you guessed that.

The Optishine does look interesting, but I couldn't find any info on it when I googled it. Pity, because I'm sure it will have a place.

Could it be used on top of a wax or sealant as a QD?

I will find out ste, I think he had hoped that the 10 for sale on here would have gone a little better. He said he would have been more than willing to get more out there within that dropped price range so that hopefully word of mouth could sell more on. But it hasn't exactly gone well.

Grantee I didn't put much info down. I guess I could re do this at some point. What's your thoughts?

I do know he is in the middle of a website construction at the moment.

Not sure really - hence why i was asking....

I figure if you or Chris have used it in anger - then put up a review thread and give it some publicity in the right places.

Plenty of pictures and details on ease of application etc - plus some durability/longevity evidence might help things.

Apologies - but i really haven't had time to do much detailing with the house sale, etc going on at the moment.

But when time allows - i'm looking forward to giving it a test - that's for sure.  :thumbup:

Thanks.

That was meant to be BSD though. But I think you guessed that.

The Optishine does look interesting, but I couldn't find any info on it when I googled it. Pity, because I'm sure it will have a place.

Could it be used on top of a wax or sealant as a QD?

he doesn't have a website at the moment .I will gather all info tonight and post back.

Thanks for the interest guys.

A quick update to all those who have Bought from me, all will be posted tomorrow, sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards.

Carl.

• Like 2

That's great Carl. As long as it comes by Thursday as SWMBO has threatened to bin all my car cleaning stuff if more arrives rofl

Sent from my Galaxy S5

I'm sure it will.

I hope you all enjoy.

Details on Optishine.

Optishine super blend Carnauba PTFE wax is a liquid wax and is far more durable than a standard carnauba wax.

500ml bottle

•Can be used in direct sunlight

•High gloss finish

•Provides 6-8 weeks durability and protection

•Beads water better than some of the more expensive boutique waxes.

•Contains a high amount of T1 carnauba wax.

•can be used via hand or with Dual action polisher DA

•Banana scented

•does not leave chalky white residue

•contains no abrasives

Recommended for amateur detailers professionals and weekend warriors who just don't have the time to spend hours polishing.

Directions of use...

By hand.

Use a soft sponge applicator or microfibre cloth and apply a thin layer panel by panel, allow to haze and then buff with a good quality microfibre towel to a high gloss shine.

By machine DA.

Apply plenty of wax to a finishing pad, work into pad on a slow speed.

When complete buff off with a good quality microfibre towel.

In the right hands.

And if used properly on a properly cleaned car!

I've got some learning to do...

Yes....As with all products

Not much to learn really

Thin coat and then buff when hazed

Always read the instructions or ask in here

Ive had a mare with Fusso Dark coat...Cracked it now....turns out that a simple light spritz of water when buffing is all thats needed...

Only knew this by asking the supplier, who asked the manufacturer

• Like 1

I'm sure you will all enjoy the waxes, as chris said follow the instructions and you will be just fine.

I want to see some pics of the waxed cars when used guys :)

A qd/spray wax for sale if anyone is interested, I've ended up with 3 of these and even though it's one of my favorite qds, I won't use all 3 considering how many qds I actually own.

£10 including delivery.

So anyway its honey bee by mainze.

Honey Bee has been designed to offer a high gloss, wet look wax in a spray form. Formulated to leave a streak-free finish on all paint surfaces, Honey Bee will help to prolong the life of all wax and sealant finishes, also due to it's high concentration it can be diluted to use as a quick detailer/clay bar lubricant/waterless wash.

20140914_212110.jpg

I'll take a bottle please.

Sorry Sam if it was the qd you wanted chris got there first.

Or was it Optishine you wanted?

Thanks guys.

QD, thought you had 3 to sell.

No problem.

Sorry no just the one. I do use it a lot but thought I would struggle to get through 3 of them.

Cheers,

Carl.

Recived today. Thanks Carl

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Thank you for letting me know.

I hope the Optishine works out well for you.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

Carl.

• Like 1