Nightmare needing body repairs

My neighbours car rolled down the hill into my car. She had a towbar on so there was a bit more damage than if it was just a bump. She has said she would repair the damage which is really decent especially as she was the one that told me about the bump!

The honeycomb grill has snapped and there is a dent and scrape on the lower lip.

Anybody else had to repair anything like this. Been quoted 125 plus the price of the grill but the garage are still to get back to me on the full price.

Should I take it to this garage or to the dealer?

Depends on how much you value your relationship with your neighbor. The bump may have done internal unseen damage to your car, which would effect its safety performance in a crash situation. That needs to be checked. Also, as its a new car, the dealers work ill be fully warranted, using genuine parts, so the work is guaranteed to be top work. Unfortunately, this approach is expensive for your honest neighbor, who will be hoping to minimize costs and not use her insurance. I bumped into a BMW compact years ago on the way to my dads funeral (less than 5 mph impact) and BMW wanted 600 plus to fix the "damage". I hope for your neighbors sake Skoda want less, or she may want to put it through her insurance. Get the quote and present her with it, then its up to her.  

if insurance become involved then you'll need to declare it as a non fault claim for the next 5 years, which despite not impacting your NCB will result in an increased premium during that time.

I thought a non fault claim was if you returned to your car after doing the shopping to find someone had bumped it and done a runner so you had no one to claim against?

That would be a non fault claim on your own policy, but the same applies if you claim on somebody elses policy, it would still be a a declarable non fault claim.