Yorkshire Big Breakfast

skinnyman

Yes shame did not see you in person. I met the others. Shame the chav in the green astra spoilt most peoples afternoon with his earsplitting naff barrow boys music. Nice masserati ,mc p1 ,, blue chimera and a nice ac cobra to name a few

• Like 1

Wasn't bad meet. Nice to meet Adam and Chris again. Some nice cars, but I'm sure not as much exotica than previous years, (certainly not as much as Easter meet). I'd imaging the mist/fog didn't help. In saying that it was perfectly clear driving over the Moors (Blakey Ridge) and go home clear by Pickering.

• Like 1

Any idea where that black Lambo went ? It was near the dealer when I got there at around 8, but when I walked round it had gone.

He went for a blast out to Scarborough as I passed him on the way home. Maybe he craved some sunshine as it was lovely when I got home, shame it wasn't like that in Malton.

• Like 1

He went for a blast out to Scarborough as I passed him on the way home. Maybe he craved some sunshine as it was lovely when I got home, shame it wasn't like that in Malton.

At this time of year I'm just happy it doesn't rain. Couldn't complain on the way home. Had a bit of a scare on the way there though.

Edited by Mr-Womble

Here are some pics from me

New Scooby WRX STI

3305r9w.jpg

j090mc.jpg

24e6mhz.jpg

Mac MP4-12c

dzil4h.jpg

Audi engined kit car I think

scz686.jpg

Ultima Can-Am. Great Number plate :D

1zu3xl.jpg

RS200, Shame you couldn't get close to it

2iu3kpe.jpg

Lovely old E-type Jag

2lmo0aw.jpg

Camouflage Porsche

2hek3mq.jpg

And finally in the showroom a lovely RS Carrera and 959 next to it

2nipbsw.jpg

• Like 1

Where were you hiding Jim. Was there from 8.20 till 10.30

I got there later. About 10 ish, left about 12. I'd heard that you had been there earlier.