PD130/PD150 uprated Sachs kevlar clutch kit including DMF

XMANTURBOS

• 1 month later...

Hi,

if you look at my facebook ##!!##h (TDI Custom Remaps) is currently testing one for over a week 435ftlbt and it won't slip... they have killed one release bearing though so we are waiting to see if it was due to the clutch being to heavy or the bearing being worn out... so far the results are very promising once the tests are over I will be ordering more of them (the improvement was double spring it makes clutch pedal heavier but as you can see it does the job very well...)

Is this the clutch I bought that they are testing if so can't wait to get it fitted ;)

no yours was on single spring but still should hold enough, this new one is yet under development and I want to make sure one won't have to change release bearing every every week or so, next step will be probably making the second spring weaker and testing again but it really handles a lot as it is, 2500revs at 6th with WOT doesn't even blink, they want to install some temporary meth injection to push the torque higher and see where the limit really is ;)

Ahh but mine will be okay for what sort of figures Just so no the limit when derv tech map it :)

I don't think you will ever hit the limit, they can try to push it to the end and than reduce the torque by 30-40Nm just to be safe I think 500-550Nm on yours shouldn't be a problem especially that the car isn't heavy

• 7 months later...

Hidden all "off topic" sale posts so this thread can remain about Xman's clutch kits.

If anyone wants to sell something, please start your own sale thread separately in this forum

Thanks

Hi xman750,

I bought the kit from AdilVRS, haven't unwrapped it as yet so wondered if that came with new bolts?

If not can i purchase them from you or where would be best to get them?

All the best,

Dave.

• 1 year later...