165 R 13 tyres - recommendations?

Tailhappy

Hi,

I have been looking around for some new rubber for my '86 130 LSE, however all I keep beeing offered is cheap brands that I have never heard of. Michelin used to do the XAS asymetricals but they are out of them at present. There are some from Avon, but I have heard that these are woeful.

What have fellow owners found good on the Estelle?

Thanks in advance,

Ian

• 2 months later...

I have just put Firestones on my Felicia LXi 1300cc 1995 (N). Okay cost me £37.50 each and had to replace all five as I have 2 bald, one misshaped and one near burst on me whilst doing 70ish! on M11. Cars feels like a whole diferant mini-beast. and well worth it.

matodor never had a issue of prob!

cheap CZ and sod the top brands, i could gaff on hours about them.........

firestone????? ok deathwish and waste of cash

i got a set of 'm' bald as feck after 10,000kms one tyre not even ROUND...... 40,0000km guantee. place not interested, but all BALD now after 25,000kms............ i will be returning them ...... in the shop/garage