Does revving your engine regularly damage it?

The maxidot is the one with the analogue temp and fuel guage.

Whats this blue light look like? Whats it for? Im abit lost haha.

basically imagine the orange/red light that shows when your car is overheating (or along the lines), the blue light is basically the same but comes on when you first start the car and stays on for about 5-10min depending on temp. and just warns you that your engine is cold and once it warms up, it disappears. I will try and get a pic up tonight because i'm off out in a min

I've had Fabia's with and without the blue light. The blue light goes out very early, certainly before the coolant is up to temp and way before the oil is up to temp.

And one of the problems with modern CR TDi's is they are so efficient they take ages to get up to temperature, in winter I regularly see the oil temp taking 15+ miles to get up to temperature.

Petrol forced induction engines are much quicker to warm up

Lee