Squealing fabia ii Vrs

Hi guys, recently I've done a lot of mods to my car like 3" downpipe and sports cat and also an fmic then had the car remapped to stage 2, not had the car on the rollers yet as recently it has developed a squeal like air escaping from a very tight spot, I know it's not the downpipe as i have had it in the garage today for some slight changes. The squeal is only there when I really put the foot down in low gears and in high rpm or when I'm using the torque down low in the high gears. I read on here that the supercharger drive from the water pump can have a slight squeal but I don't think its that as it can happen up at 4k+ rpm and it can also last quite a long time, has anyone had any experience with this before? A friend suggested a boost leak but the car pulls like never before.

Ryan

I tried a couple of videos earlier but sound was appalling so after work I'll go try for you guys.

It defo sounds like it's coming from the front and someone has mentioned that the diverter valve may be getting stuck? So I was thinking of uprating to the forge one but didn't really want to spend £200 if it's not needed.

Ryan

Turbo at the Front, Supercharger at the rear.

Inlet Manifold problems could be the issue, but you have had plenty done.

No Supercharger at 4,000 rpm.

Run it on a rolling road to the speed where it happens, and you will see / hear where it comes from hopefully.

It is going hopefully to just be leak someplace, sucking in or blowing out , that is if it is not belt squeal.

?

Is it a APR Stage 2 map on the car?

Does the car go OK, and does any fault codes show?

& is it just a noise bothering you,

because rather obviously there will be noises with the work you have done.

Best get it on the rollers and see what you are getting from the Stage 2 and the Mods and see if you and others can identify if there is a leak.

??

Is it a APR Stage 2.

What Spark Plugs have you put in?

The car goes absolutely fine with no fault codes but it is just an awful sounding noise tbh, sounds like something's wrong. Hopefully getting it on the roller within the next couple of weeks so will defo let you guys know.. And no it's a custom remap from a guy around West Yorkshire.

I have the iridium BKR7EIX spark plugs

Ryan