Wheel spacers.

Have you tried searching 'Spacers' in the search bar?

Came up with a dozen or so threads on the topic , might be some answers in amongst them.

JRJG

rather just have someone post a few links up and comparee that way rather than reading through 4,000 threads of things I didn't want to actually know :)

rather just have someone post a few links up and comparee that way rather than reading through 4,000 threads of things I didn't want to actually know :)

You lazy boy you ;)

How much did you pay for your new brembo brakes?

JRJG

• Like 1

£450 off a member on here :) have to buy some new lines to go with then as well as mine are too short

Demon tweeks offer really good quality spacers and they offer spacer and wheel bolt combinations.

They're reslly affordable too.

• Like 1

What wheel spacers is everyone using? Need some 12mm ones to fit wheels over my brembos. All I can find is the spacers themselves not spacers and bolts anyone got any links?

i run tarox 6 pots with TT alloys and no spacers 

try these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12mm-ALLOY-WHEEL-VR6-GTI-R32-GTTDI-HUBCENTRIC-SPACERS-5x100-M14-x-1-5-LONG-BOLTS-/140912488313?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&hash=item20cf09ef79

I've got a set of h&r ones I think they are, havent got round to putting them in the for sale section yet, were used for a couple of months or so.

what size are they mate? You may have a buyer ;) long time since I've seen you pop up in here haha !

What alloys are you running? I also have the brembos on spider alloys with 5mm spacers.

i run speedline turinis, thought about spiders to lower the thickness of the spacer a bit but then I realised every man and his dog has them and my wheels are much nicer and a lot lighter :P

Yeah lol, I'm lurking in the motorbike thread mostly now, Fabia is going to be broken soon I think :(

Just checked with my mate, they're FK's 10mm. He used them for a couple of months with spiders to clear his brembos

oh I see ;)

I need 12's to clear the brakes :( I'll have them for the back thow when you come to get rid of then just give me a shout, might steal a few more bits off yours if you decided to break as well :)

• Sponsor

What wheel spacers is everyone using? Need some 12mm ones to fit wheels over my brembos. All I can find is the spacers themselves not spacers and bolts anyone got any links?

http://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/car-parts/skoda/fabia/hr-trak-12mm-24mm-per-axle-hubcentric-wheel-spacers-boltsfabia-6y-pcd-5100-centre-bore-571-bolt-thread-14x15

Damian @ DPM Performance

• Like 1

What size spacers front and rear are people using on the Skoda Octavia VRS 17" spiders? Any pics also to show what it looks like.

Mine would catch the arches with 15mm on the rear on 205 tyres. I was going to stick some 10mm ones on but change of wheel is on the horizon :)

• Like 2