WARNING about Fabia Socut SM14VTT

Sales People are obviously both Men and Women.

& there are some very good female sales people and Sales Executives.

Dealerships often have some people that are in Sales,

and happen to be Selling Cars, and have sold other stuff, and can be Honest as the Day is Long, or Dishonest.

But they do need to sell to make a living or a good living.

There are people that have only ever sold vehicles, and for many decades.

It takes all types, but sadly there are too many helping train others badly, or training them to fail so as not to take their business 

and commissions.

You would think over the years they would get found out, but it seems to have taken until modern IT has come about to 

get some of them caught as being chancers.

Well done to the OP for getting sorted out, and highlighting publicly the kind of place that Arnold Clark can be.

If I had half an hour I could tell a horror story about the Motherwell Motorstore and my son's Golf, but it would only serve to show exactly how poor AC can be. Even when we thought we had a resolution (they told us they fitted a new water pump, cambelt) we discovered earlier this summer that in fact they had not, they had lied about that too. With the result that I am currently in the midst of legal discussions with AC and VW after having had the water pump and cambelt changed at our own cost this year, 13 months after they claimed to have done it. 

And to show how versatile they are, their Skoda franchise scratched the bonnet of the Vrs with a hose when coding in a new key.

Absolute shower, unfortunately with too big a market share.

I never understood why the UK only had one 'Competitions Commission.'  

only to be replaced by only 1, UK 'Competitions and Markets Authority.

But to be serious.

Other Organisations & Businesses involved in Take Overs and Acquisitions are looked at and stopped from holding a monopoly.

yet,

Arnold Clark have such control of Second Hand car sales in Scotland and now it is getting that way around other areas of the UK,

it surprises me there is no mention of Anti Competitive Practices.

What was a respected Family Run Motor Group like John R Weir is now part of  Arnold Clark Automobiles Group.

Well enough said really,

Until you have experience of how the Staff can and sometimes behave, it is hard for many to believe,

then the attitude of senior Management and even the very most seniors actions or inactions is really something to behold.

• Like 1