H&R REAR ANTI ROLL BAR

yeah, I think thats the right one.... I couldn't do it on my driveway, but others have done! when you take out the bolt from the damper, the spring will push it down, you will need to then be able to get it back up to put the new bolts in, and its a bloody tight fit! my local tyre place did mine, for some backhanded money, had it up on the ramp, and had to crowbar it in! lol!

others seem to have found it easyer!

Fitted mine on the drive, didnt jack the car up so the weight was still on the suspension components, which I think made it easier to fit. I bolted the one side together loosely and then used a long lever bar to push the other end into place. The damper didnt seem too difficult to push back up by hand, just have the bolt ready to push through the hole when it all lines up. The clamps round the axle were the most awkward part, though when I got my car on the 4 post ramp at work to check everything, I realised how much easier it would have been to use the ramp for the entire job :).