Citigo side repeater/indicator

Hyphons

Hi all, I've taken an interest into changing my side indicators to a darker tone to go with the black and red theme my cars got going on, I could tint them but would prefer to buy a casing instead, I've noticed that MK4 Golf casings look mighty similar to the citigo ones, I did find some official ones on a website but that was £30+ :sweat: what are people's thoughts on this? Is it a case of buy and hope or research? gamy7ute.jpg

I was looking at the 12.50 ones you show there. Look the same style s the citigo ones? 

Hurry up & buy them so I can see them fitted  :p

My only concern is the citigo ones have a metal pin in the back, I don't know if these do

• Like 1

Is it just a locater pin? if so would it matter?

It's a pin of some sorts, very fragile too! The last time I popped one out (because I stupidly didn't stick the bulb back in properly) I damaged the pin rendering the casing useless (I had a spare though) I don't want to take these out find the other ones don't fit then realise I've damaged the pin again