South Wales meet?

RhyssMD

Could even do a black mountains run? Providing I can get a Sunday off in the next 16 years ha

Not until I've got decent tyres. The black mountains has already taken one of my cars to the graveyard, I don't want it to take another :D

• Like 1

Might take you up on that tyre offer. tracking's been out after trying to diagnose and repair a crunching I have on my front end. Sounded like a ball joint to me but apparently not. Thinking the droplinks now but I wont get the tracking done until i've fixed the problem haha.

What tyres would you advise?

The tyre is gonna need replacing soon anyways so i'll get the problem done first otherwise i'm just gonna end up knocking the tracking out again and again. Slowly becoming a pain in the ass trying to diagnose is, I was sure it was a ball joint.