South Wales meet?

RhyssMD

Is that the bit right next to the footbridge that goes to the food court? Do sainsburys have parking time limits?

yeah that's the one mate.. not 100% sure but there are.some industrial units near there where you won't be bothered :)

• Like 1

Bit short notice, I'm heading up to Llandow in a bit to watch a bit of auto testing before work, I'll be up there for about 12ish!

anyone's welcome :)

There's a postcode to the Kart track, but the test is in an ainfield on the road opposite.CF71 7PB

West bound - from the M4, take the A473 exit. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit on to the A473 heading toward Pencoed. At the roundabout, take the third exit on to Felindre Road. After 4 miles, turn left at the A48 then right on to the B4268. After 1.7 miles, bear right at the B4270 (Llantwit Major Road), continue for 1.1 miles. Should be on the left :)

Been hard work trying to get time off.. I couldn't organise a p*ss up in a brewery haha, cheers Ash!

Also what you charge per wheel fitting and balancing? Found some uniroyal rs3s for 51 a tyre ;)

Speaking nice to mother dear to have mine as a Christmas present.. or see what skoda say about supplying me a car in unroadworthy condition (filed a case about poor customer service and perished tyres)

Whens this meet then guys ? Going off topic now arnt we hahaha :p 

Justin ...

Since no can set anything ill try its goin to be on the 16th at cf72 9ex and shall we say 3pm?

Edit: Ash what sort of price can you do for 225/40 R18 Y (92) for Yokohama Advan Sport V105S? I am seeing £337 delivered and with your £5 per corner offer it would work out at £357 for 4. Can you order them any cheaper yourself (including fitting)?

Double edit: Conti Sport Contact 5's and Goodyear Eagle F1 AS2's are also in the running. Can you list me the price for all 3 of these tyres per tyre please :D? Cheers