Fabia Front Speakers

Wiltz 8V

Trim comes off by undoing the 3 torx bolts under the pocket - T20 I think they are, then removing the door handle (it sort of separates upward, once the two sections are off, three sizeable philips screws are exposed. Then there's another torx one behind the wingmirror adjust button (or the blanked off equivalent on the passenger side)

Then its a matter of unclipping the clips holding it on each side, and it pulls up out the window kind of area. Speakers I think are 13cm - I'm assuming this as I fitted this size when my speakers were uprated.

Does the trim actually go back on properly. I can imagine that once off it will never be quite right and either be loose in places, missing fixing points or start to rattle somewhere that cannot be found. In short is it more trouble than it's worth?

I'm just asking cos it would be nice to 1. upgrade the front speakers or 2. just add some sound proofing in there to stop the stock ones vibrating so much.