Autobrite Detail Xmas Sale

KBPhoto

They broke me, I placed my first order.

Gutted to miss out on the Very cherry and Citrus Wash though

I'm stupid I placed 3 separate orders and paid 3 postage costs :(
  • Like 1

Oops!

You didn't read this thread properly did you?

You know what I did, but I'm so impatient and well.. Stupid sometimes lol.

• Like 1

They broke me, I placed my first order.

Gutted to miss out on the Very cherry and Citrus Wash though

have actually got an order on for 5 litres of very cherry which would last till eternity, so would happily share if the logistics can be made to work. likewise with the berry blast, but that i havent ordered yet. im only about 30-40 mins from ab hq

I've heard good things about banana gloss but I've not used it, but I have Hellshine baneblade and its a great shampoo, although not the cheapest.

I still favour megs gold though if I'm honest.

Does this do the same job as Project 32 but just better?

I don't know TBH, as I've never used either. I've gone on the recommendations of the experienced chaps on here so hopefully they can answer your question.

Does this do the same job as Project 32 but just better?

slightly different products. The Abyss is a durable sealant type product. The pro32 is a quick sealant/ gloss enhancer to add a little gloss and protection topup, to the sealant already on the car.

I assume you could use it solo, but the blurb on the site says to expect a few weeks durability from pro32 so you would be at it very frequently. You should be able to expect months out of something like abyss on a well prepped car.

• Like 2

Yup pro32 is pretty much just a qd with a bit of protection, the abyss is a full on sealant. Expect a good 4-6 month out of it with ease.

Wipes the floor with p32 but you could use both together and top up abyss with p32 every now and then. Although I would recommend rapid revenge over p32 as a top up for abyss.

• Like 1

Nothing else floating my boat at the mo. I've already got the glass polish, Jaffa degreaser, tire gel and the scythe wash MIT (post sale). Missed the spray Abyss which was the only other thing tempting me. Anyone know when they stop adding bits on?