Hereford meet 26th April, Aylestone Hill

Toxicvrs

Add me as a "possible"

Missed the usual west mids meet, so will try and pop along to yours for a change.

Can somebody add a postcode for the meet location please?

I'd also appreciate it if somebody is able to enable a few bits for me via VCDS, will throw In a few beer tokens for your efforts.

Im happy to do any VCDS coding while I'm there.

No postcode for the park but it is about 100m further away from the roundabout near the Copper Kettle, Hereford (https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/The+Copper+Kettle,+177+Aylestone+Hill,+Hereford+HR1+1JJ,+United+Kingdom/@52.073602,-2.695968,18z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x48704bd140db5083:0xa477fd740230b634?hl=en).

Hope to see you there.

If anyone wants copies of VCDS scans, please bring a USB thumb drive with you and I'll copy them to that while we are there.

Weather looks to be good for the morning!

Just to be clear, there are two car parks in the park. Head for the furthest one away from the entrance gate (behind the playground). It's pretty obvious when you are there.

Sorry guys I won't be able to attend, my Hereford visit has been put back a week unfortunately as I now have a funeral to attend up there :(

Sorry to hear that Josh mate, your new car looks lovely too :)

Thanks to everyone who turned out. It was a nice little chat to you all.

Here's a decent selection of the VAG range from the day...

post-59543-0-10022600-1430141366_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Will try to organise one in the summer either at the same place (with decent playground if you want to bring children) or at the Wye Valley Brewery (for a tour and samples.

• Like 1

Sorry I didn't make it guys, but my Son tried to remove his left leg with a disc cutter on Saturday morning (6 inch cut down to the bone on his inside left thigh, missing the Femoral artery by 3mm!) so after a dash down from Telford to Chepstow and waiting around for him to go in for surgery meant we didn't get back home until late Sunday night.

Hopefully I'll be available for the next one if it comes off in the summer.

How many of you are going to the Briskoda National day at Rockingham?

I'm organising a convoy run from Telford on the morning of the 21st June, I know copey is tagging along but anybody else care to join a few of us (I think it's up to 6 so far), see the National day thread for more info.