Waterproof Seat Covers with VRS logo

Won't waterproof seat covers be hot as hell to sit on? I.e. won't breathe at all. I guess it's not as big an issue in the UK, but I hate getting out of a car sweaty..

When I want to jump in the car in dirty overalls or wet clothes I use one of the shaped plastic film slipovers that garages put over the driver's seat when they service your car. Not elegant and don't last long, but can't be expensive if you can find a source. You'll sometimes even find one left in place after servicing.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up a full set of Tour de France ones for £22 plus a little P&P from ebay. They may fit the VRS seats too although they dont have the logo. Importanly they have velcro vents in the sides to allow the airbags to deploy properly. I dont belive the cheaper non OEM ones will have this feature. I have fitted mine to an Octavia II but they are made for the Octavia III:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/334717-octavia-iii-tour-de-france-seat-covers-fit-octavia-ii/

• 1 month later...