Felicia Freestyle - How Did I Not Know About This!

they have not replied since i asked about proof of shipping etc, however they might be working the final quote as that was my last question to them. ill give them another week, send them a final email then give up. 

they do look sweet and a little more "sporty" compared with my popemobile back i have atm. 

i was planning on attaching gas struts and a hinge so it would pop up, would not know the logistics of this until i or if i get hold of one.

something like this:

http://skoda-virt.cz/cz/auta/favorit-a-felicie/8844-pikolik2/

• Like 1

they have not replied since i asked about proof of shipping etc, however they might be working the final quote as that was my last question to them. ill give them another week, send them a final email then give up. 

they do look sweet and a little more "sporty" compared with my popemobile back i have atm. 

i was planning on attaching gas struts and a hinge so it would pop up, would not know the logistics of this until i or if i get hold of one.

something like this:

http://skoda-virt.cz/cz/auta/favorit-a-felicie/8844-pikolik2/ 

I like the look of that, however it looks like it involves removing the black strips from the side of the bed which I require to utilise my truckman :(

• 2 weeks later...

okay update time, the company ive been dealing with emailed me this: 

rom:  Kopacek Import ([email protected]) Sent: 19 December 2014 10:44:25 To:  

Hello, 

as we wrote you, the price is almost the same, but the shipping cost will be high, because of the size of the product. It will cost around 50 - 60eur.
We would send you the online invoice to your paypal account.
You can count the price approximately, when you have the price for the product and the shipping cost for that is around 50-60eur.
Write us, if you really want it. We would have to order it.

Best regards
Petr
superskoda.com team

so this would make it around 290 euros i think??/ so around 230 pounds 

i have asked for a firm quote. anyone still interested? 

So this import company is part of super skoda? A lot of members use them which is good, so gives me a bit of confidence. The two thing I would still like to know before I commit is how they attach to the truck. I can't seem to find anything online, the pictures look like they just sit on top , but I'm sure it can't be that simple. The second thing I would

I've to check is whether they have been coated in something protective, or if they are reliant on being painted for protection from weather.

Thanks for researching this! If all is good I'm still happy with £230

final quote has come in and they are asking 400 euros for the part and shipping, around 315 pounds. im not really willing to pay that, and to be fair i have kind of fallen for the pope back box!! 

feel free to email them on [email protected] and mention either ([email protected] or kieran jones) 

let me know if you plan too