Edinburgh Meet Fri 28Th November

Kenny130pd

Hi guys, this is the Scottish vag groups last urban meet of the year at Sainsbury's near Longstone Edinburgh. Top left corner of the car park which is under cover, no hassle from police as long as everyone behaves themselves. Always a good turnout with quality cars from Scottish vag, The Dub Side, Keep It Clean and Briskoda attending from 7.30 onwards.

• Like 1

Hi guys, this is the Scottish vag groups last urban meet of the year at Sainsbury's near Longstone Edinburgh. Top left corner of the car park which is under cover, no hassle from police as long as everyone behaves themselves. Always a good turnout with quality cars from Scottish vag, The Dub Side, Keep It Clean and Briskoda attending from 7.30 onwards.

Awesome. Finally a Briskoda meet that I'm able to attend. I'll be through in my Citigo. 

Hi guys, good to see a good turn out of Skoda's on Friday night. I was put in an awkward position with some comments made towards my son which hopefully won't happen again, I thought we were supposed to be a friendly bunch. We're also going to get frowned upon by Svag and the police for racing out of the car park at the end of the night, I think we're old enough to know better.