She Wont Start, Please help!

Jackety123

So I came to the car today 06 vrs. Bearing in mind i bought the car 3 weeks ago, drove 180 miles back home and it was fine, It has sat in Garden since. And she wouldn't start today. It just cranked over and over but did sound like she wanted to start. It is definitely getting fuel as I can hear pump and I disconnected fuel lines and fuel gushes through. But the fuel is filthy. It has loads of small black particles. And these particles were after the fuel filter

Next thing i did was remove the filter, and check the fuel coming from the tank and it was a lot cleaner than it was after it went through the filter. So fingers crossed there isnt bad fuel in the tank.

Whilst the fuel filter was disconnected i started car up and shot fuel from tank into a cup, but for some reason, the car started up and ran for a few seconds.

So I replaced the fuel filter and she started and ran for about 10 seconds then died. 

I then checked fuel again after filter and it had particles in.

The glow plug light is flashing and engine management light is on. 

Please help. I don't know what to check now. 

I'm thinking maybe blocked injectors due to dirtty fuel ?

Thanks 

Jack 

Sorry to hear the problem with starting continues. At least I can try to give more information what she was running on.

I have never had problem to start her, no matter what air temperature or engine temp, first time every time. Even when she sat for 3 weeks.

The only type of fuel we used was Shell vpower and Texaco regular with Millers additive - this one was in last 2 tanks.

Ive looked into it a little more today, And now it seams that there is no fuel lifting towards the Filter.

Just need to make sure I am checking the correct hose, here is an image of the one I guess is feed from the tank,

but I turn ignition on and even crank over, and no fuel comes through.

I Even heard the lift pump make its famous noise but still no fuel.

Please help

http://imgur.com/KGxrt1Q

did you sort your problem in the end? if you turn your ignition on can you hear the lift pump prime? if not check your fuse i'm pretty sure its fuse 61, hope this helps.

Thanks for Help but if you look above it does say i can hear pump.