Sports seats

• 5 months later...

Anyone has Sports Seats? How do they feel when driving and how is the quality, looks of this sports interior?

I've got them :-) Test drove one with the standard ones and then a little later one with the sports ones. Prefered those and bought the car :-)

I have also got them on my Estate and find them comfortable. I do not think they look basic, however that's only my opinion.

No, it's just the seats that differ.

and the dash trim, its like a greyish blue, my mrs has them on hers, the car looks and feels even more upmarket with them,

and the dash trim, its like a greyish blue, my mrs has them on hers, the car looks and feels even more upmarket with them,

May differ. In SE the Fabias are sold in two versions, the "Ambience" (I think) and the "Elegance". If not ordered without any or with the "piano" trims the Ambience would always be delivered with silver alu brushed trim and the Elegance with the dark brushed trim. And sport seats are optional for both models.

• 2 months later...

Heated sports seats....DEFINITELY more comfortable [for us] than the heated seats in our 2011 Fabiia Elegance estate.