RPG games please (P/S2,GBA)

lozgti

Star Wars Galaxies MMO RPG. Massive game, PC only, requires internet connection, It has my wife addicted to the point where after playing for 4 months she was still up to midnight playing it last night, and this is the woman who normally complains if I spend more than an hour playing a game :) Seriously addictive game, probably more so to star wars fans than anything else, but its one huge and open ended game.

RPG Role Playing Game

this could be a bit off track but gamecubes are 45 quid new with pokemon colesium (spelt wrong i know) in some places

I even got another controller and memorycard thrown in for good measure

Zelda has to be one of the all time great rpg series in my view, and a gamecube for 45 quid is a real steal!!!!!

lad at work is playing civ 3 at the moment, just annoyed me but i might give it another go

I now play 3 way against two mates on line. Its fantastic. One of my mates actually refused to talk to me for a whole day because of what had happened in the game. Now thats when you know you have a problem!