GTI/TSR Trackday Invite Mallory Pk 12/11/05

msportman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be there in my octy on the track, though i am also skint so i will have to pay at the start of november and i hope there are still places :o

should be a giggle though. tom will come to im sure with his clio. might suprise a few people a think with his pocket rocket!!!!

and we have no "R32" incidents I will be a happy man.

:confused: Whats that mean? Are there any Merc 320 Kompressors down on the list? I'm a little wary of them now. :eek:

Can you put up a list of whats currently coming to salivate over? :D

and we have no "R32" incidents

Neal

Sounds to me like "arrogant tos*er types who's cars' dymanics outweigh the owners ability but not maybe ego..... Might be completely wrong though, so I stand to be corrected.

Lee

Sounds just like me Lee. :rofl: AGNI

All (the

Gear (but)

No

Idea

:rofl:

For me its going to a bit of a learning session, having never had any tutorials during the Brunters or Anglesey day. I intend to

a) get someone there to come out with me and show me the ropes, especially as the car will be "quick" by then. ;)

B) get a blat out in the TSR car, doubtful it'll be behind the wheel, eh, Neal? ;):) If its anything like the taster last Saturday, it will be a big :D factor

:thumbup: Looking forward to it. Many spaces left, Neal?

• 2 weeks later...

So, who's actually coming to this event, either on track or as a casual observer / passenger? Passengers will need to bring / borrow / hire helmets on the day.

1) Jason - driving, trying to avoid all inversions

2) Lee - driving

3) Steve - driving

Passngers? BryanD? passenger?

I'll be there in the morning to have a watch and say hello. I'll see if can bring a few friends and their Mk2 GTis along too! It's free to get in, right?

1) Jason - driving, trying to avoid all inversions

2) Lee - driving

3) Steve - driving

4) Jon (51OctyTDi) - spectating

J

Jason

Passengers go for free and entry is free too

I would confirm with Neil tough first as unfortunately I won't be there as I'm on holiday in Egypt...bad timing.

Crash helmets long sleeves and indeminities apply etc on the day.

Hopefully we will be doing another day in February 2006 and if you like next weekend I would encourage you to get even more Skodas from your forum for next time.

Thanks for your support anyhow

Reckon this is pretty cool. Passengers get in free and get passenger rides for free as long you bring a helmet, wear long sleeves, and sign your life away that you won't sue if I injure you. :P :rofl:

Who else is coming to spectate then?

Sorry guy's I have only just had time to look at the thread. 52 of a possible 60 sold so far of which by far the biggest percentage is Skoda owners, thanks :thumbup:

I've managed to secure some jap cars as well as a host of Ford's, Audi's and a handful of Lotus. Really looking forward to it, it will be good to catch up with you again. See ya Sat

Neal

I got my paperwork for the day. Thanks Neal. Just wondering, if more than one person wants a passenger ride, will there be other indemnity forms to sign on the day? I've no idea as to who and how many people might want to come out in the mongrel. Hoping I can get away with signing my own, and passengers sign as and when.

NOTE FOR POTENTIAL PASSENGERS

!! Helmets are NOT available for hire - You'll need your own or hope someone not on track will let you borrow one. :) I'll be wearing mine :D, but it'll be available for times my car is cooling off. !!

!! Long sleeve tops must be worn. !!

!! You need to be there around 8am! As it says arrive no later than 8.30am. This is to allow time for briefings and the like. !!

I got my paperwork for the day. Thanks Neal. Just wondering' date=' if more than one person wants a passenger ride, will there be other indemnity forms to sign on the day? I've no idea as to who and how many people might want to come out in the mongrel. Hoping I can get away with signing my own, and passengers sign as and when.

NOTE FOR POTENTIAL PASSENGERS

!! Helmets are NOT available for hire - You'll need your own or hope someone not on track will let you borrow one. :) I'll be wearing mine :D, but it'll be available for times my car is cooling off. !!

!! Long sleeve tops must be worn. !!

!! You need to be there around 8am! As it says arrive no later than 8.30am. This is to allow time for briefings and the like. !![/quote']

Dont worry about the forms I will bring plenty more. Licence number is supposed to be entered on the indemnity form, no need to produce your licence on the day. I have 1 helmet left for sale, I will bring it with me in case anyone wants it.

Neal