New Skoda owner

Googolplex

Hello everyone. First post here. After nearly 30 years with Ford, the last decade with two successive Mondeo Ghia estates, I'm really pleased to be picking up a white Superb 'Tour de France' Estate on Tuesday. Great deal with Skoda Cambridge for a 14 plate ex-demo. Lovely looking machine with lots of interesting toys. Looking forward to getting to know the car - the 4x4 will provide a bit of welcome grip as I tow my boat up and down slipways. Looking forward also to participating in this community. Impressive looking site: well done to all concerned!

Picked up the car today. It hasn't disappointed. Really smooth, feels very solid. Doesn't corner as well as the old Mondeo but I'm through with flinging cars around the roads. Sits majestically on the motorway at 70. Looks and sounds super, super, superb!

Happy New Year people, im new around here, got my first skoda superb 2 weeks ago. 09 plate 85k miles on the clock manual 6gears 170 cr tdi Elegance 4x4, fully loaded, very solid and powerfull machine. I got here because my columbus unit started rebooting every minute, been reading around and still didnt figure it out, but overall, i love the car :)

Edited by alextan