2015 Briskoda Photo Challenge Game

PastyBoy

Hold up!!! So you still need to take the photo your self? and still get someone to take a photo? of you taking that photo? How can one take a photo showing one leg pose + shoe on car?

Yes, unless you have unnaturally long arms.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Yes, unless you have unnaturally long arms.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Im confused....

So one takes shoe off, puts it on roof, takes ones phone for a 'selfie' showing a bit of the car & shoe, while ones mate takes photo of everything?

can't ones mate just take the whole photo?

I leave you all alone for one day............... :P Too dark now for me to do this. I assumed one could simply take a shoe off put it on bonnet and then put foot said shoes was on, onto the bonnet and take a pic showing your own left and foot plus the shoe off it? 

I might be wrong in my reading of it, I would take pic at an angle to try and get the matching shoe in the shot also. 

whys that? old age got the whole balancing on one foot shot.

Don't have full range of movement to allow me to lift my right leg like that and don't have feeling in same leg to use it to stand on with the good one raised bahhhhh 

Don't have full range of movement to allow me to lift my right leg like that and don't have feeling in same leg to use it to stand on with the good one raised bahhhhh 

dont you psv drive ?

No, 'PCV' and LGV/HGV. 

Haha whens the last time you had a medical. 

If you want to be funny ;)

"The PSV licence was technically abolished in 1992 and replaced with the PCV licence. In the modern day, there are absolutely no differences between the two licences. Older PSV versions of the licence are still perfectly valid, but none of these are issued by the DVLA (driver & vehicle licensing agency). In fact, the training is exactly the same it’s just the name change which confuses people. The change of name was brought in with a view to modernising and revolutionising the licensing industry."

d7c9abe5be5e894dd1f579ac6a56ce26.jpg7c1815d9001114bc999b74179539e286.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shoe on the car looks bigger than the one on your foot. 

I think we should take this to Judge Rinder to make a decision. 

Yeah cos I just buy shoes that are two different sizes. [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a friend who is manager of JD in our neck of the woods and he said someone did actually come in and want a size 8 in one shoe and a 9 in the other. they said they just seem to fit better. 

The manager declined.

I need to ask that really.

It once took me 3 hours to find a pair of simple black work shoes that fitted properly. I have one foot nearly a size bigger than the other.